A leading agronomy retailer is ready to add a qualified Agronomy Sales Rep to the team. This is a great opportunity for a self-starter to be a value-added partner with clients. You will enjoy a comprehensive home office support system and on-going training. This position will require a motivated individual who has a strong desire to help customers not only save money, but also find innovative ways to make money. Join a team that works together to constantly grow the organization while providing exemplary service. We foster the talent and passion of our employees through on-going education as well as personal and professional development.
If you have a passion for working with producers to help them understand the benefits and to realize their highest productivity, this is the opportunity you don’t want to miss.
Agronomy Sales Daily Duties:
* Promote the sales of all agronomy and related products to growers
* Give recommendations on seed, fertilizer, and chemical inputs to growers for primarily corn and soybean crops
* Keep up to date on the latest agronomy products and services
* Work with Agronomy Sales Manager to develop sales, goals, and action plans
Agronomy Sales Qualifications:
* Demonstrated sales ability
* Self-motivated and goal-driven
* Ability to relate well with growers
* Excellent salary and benefit package
* Performance bonus
* Company vehicle
Take the next step in your career today and APPLY NOW!
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 23 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Click on link below to Apply Online :
Agronomy Sales Representative ~ GPAC ~ Fargo,North Dakota USA